Biggest Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole site. This Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole (or "Funeral Potatoes" as we call it in Utah) is full of melted cheese and so creamy. It also makes an easy freezer meal- divide the recipe in half and freeze one half for another day. Hashbrown casserole is easy, cheesy, takes only minutes to throw together, and is a favorite side dish for holiday dinners from Easter to Christmas and casual weeknight dinners alike.
Tons of cheese, creamy potatoes and more combine No peeling or chopping, because I use hashbrown potatoes! If you can mix and dump, then you can make this cheesy potato casserole. Creamy, easy, cheesy hashbrown potato casserole with sour cream that's so versatile it can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner! You accomplish stewing panfry Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole practicing 11 technique moreover 4 as well as. Here you are consummate.
compound of Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- use 1 bag of frozen potatoes o'Brien.
- use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- use 1 cup of milk.
- also 1 cup of sour cream.
- a little 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- This of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- This of Garlic powder.
- a little of Onion powder.
- You need of Corn flakes.
I've never tried with fresh potatoes so I'd recommend this Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole instead (tastes like the inside of twice baked potatoes!). CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE is a staple at all of our holiday dinners! It's simple to throw together with ingredients that you likely already have in It's not a holiday if you don't fill your table with some roasted sweet potatoes, crockpot mashed potatoes, AND this cheesy hashbrown casserole! This hashbrown casserole reminds me of the Funeral Potatoes we've made for years and years but it's even easier!!
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole one at a time
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o'Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
And best part is we usually. Cheesy and delicious, this hash brown casserole has a crunchy topping. Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. The potatoes seemed to be too hard I used the little chunks of hash brown potatoes and maybe I should have used the. This cheesy hashbrown potato casserole is very easy to make.