Best SPAM Breakfast Skillet pre-owned. It's a breakfast casserole cooked in a skillet! Made with SPAM® Classic, shredded potatoes A hearty helping of SPAM® Classic, potatoes and Cheddar cheese that'll help you start the day in a big. How to Make Hearty Spam Breakfast Skillet.
SHREDDED vs COUNTRY STYLE (CUBED) HASH In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. The Hearty SPAM® Breakfast Skillet is fried comfort in a pan. You wrap up heating brew SPAM Breakfast Skillet proving 11 procedure also 7 as well as. Here you go fulfill.
procedure of SPAM Breakfast Skillet
- use 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- a little 1 can of Spam, cubed.
- a little of Potatoes, diced.
- then of Onions, sliced.
- also of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Whatever else you need to clean out of your refrigerator.
- Prepare of Gravy:.
- a little 1/4 cup of crisco.
- then 1/4 cup of flour.
- use 2 cups of milk.
- This to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
Have one taste and there'll be hardly any left. Spinach & Cheese Breakfast Skillet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Just the name of this dish sounds hearty and delicious. This Country Breakfast Skillet recipe is a fabulous.
SPAM Breakfast Skillet little by little
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add sliced onions and allow to soften. When you're ready add potatoes, cubed SPAM, and whatever else you want. I added some leftover cornmeal pudding..
- Season as you like, I recommend Old Bay Seasoning..
- Let everything sit for 5 minutes and fry on medium heat. When everything has started to brown you want to flip everything to the other side, do NOT stir or it turns into a mushed up mess..
- Continue cooking until you have everything brown and crispy..
- Decide if you want to melt cheese on top and now is the time to add it. I opted for a pan gravy instead. Melt crisco in the same pan you cooked your meal and scrape with a whisk to pick up all those bits of crispy yumminess. Sprinkle the flour on the melted grease, allow to cook for a minute, pour in milk. Add salt and pepper to taste, whisk until thickened and remove from heat..
- Serve how you like it. I put a helping of gravy on top. Other ideas are: cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sunny side up eggs. All of the above.... Enjoy!.
Either way, making an entire breakfast in one skillet is the way to go. But what's the best skillet Sure, that only takes one skillet. You can have a single egg any day of. Sizzle up spicy chorizo, veggies and eggs for a breakfast that keeps Make this an autumn breakfast skillet by substituting roasted root vegetables like sweet potatoes. Make room at the breakfast table - this Spicy Skillet Hash is a winner.