Auction Instant peda or palkova coupon. Can be made both in stove top and microwave. To prepare this easy Instant Palkova Recipe, transfer the contents of condensed milk tin into a tall and wide glass bowl. The traditional making of this sweet pulls me more.
Palkova is traditional milk sweet enriched with the richness of pure milk and is usually served in a thick manner. I am not sure of the origin of the sweet. I guess Milk Peda is the North Indian convention of Paalkova/Paalgova. You execute stewing toast Instant peda or palkova using 6 compound so 9 than. Here is how you rack up.
procedure of Instant peda or palkova
- This 500 gm of Milk powder.
- also 5 cups of Milk.
- also of Almond & cashnew nuts(chopped).
- use of Sugar.
- a little of Salt.
- give of Ghee 1tsp(optional).
Srivilliputhur in Tamil Nadu is famous for Palkova. There is a whole history to how the Paalkova clan became famous. Their family roots are said to be connected with the. In a heavy bottomed, broad vessel, preferably non-stick pan, bring milk to boil.
Instant peda or palkova process
- Heat a heavy bottom pan, once it heated pour milk into the pan, once its comes to boiling..
- Add pinch of salt. And add milk powder gradually stir continuously..
- Once milk and milk powder is combined well. Breaks the lumps.
- Add sugar mix well after some time sugar well melt. (don't take your hand stir continue)..
- After some time, the mix is seperate from the pan..
- Add ghee (optional).
- Transfer the dough into the grease box. Above the dough spread nuts. Make it them cool. In the refrigerator, It will take may be 1hour..
- After one hour take out from refrigerator make it into square piece..
- Ready to serve!.
Let the flame be in medium. Scrape the sides and keep stirring in regular intervals. I have used steel pan because i love the taste of the hard paalkova sticking to the pan (chewy and a little crispy)wooooooooow yummylicious !!!! Peda recipe also known as milk peda. The most delicious doodh peda one can make without using milk powder for any special occasion or festivals.