Bonus 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE coupon code. Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. It's such a simple dish but still full of flavor. Rice combines very well with the bold flavors of this dish Today I am going to share a delicious Thai Basil Minced Pork recipe with you guys!
Serve a pork stir-fry with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors and you'll soon be in Thai food heaven! There are two keys to this dish: first, make sure you use enough basil, and second, get yourself this secret Thai ingredient: Golden Mountain Sauce (see more on this sauce. This Thai stir-fry is made of minced meat, chilis and basil. You accomplish boiling ruin 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE working 12 method so 15 together with. Here you go get someplace.
technique of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE
- add 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 pcs of - eggs.
- a little 300 grams of - ground pork.
- use 1 box of - of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- add 5 of - long beans (cut into 1 inch).
- a little 2 of - chilli padi.
- You need 2 cloves of - shallots (optional).
- This 6-8 cloves of - minced garlic (optional).
- a little 1 tablespoon of - Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- give Half of tablespoon - fish sauce.
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of - brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- a little 15 teaspoons of - Chicken broth / stock (optional).
This is a classic Thai street food recipe made with minced meat, basil and chili. Thai style minced Pork salad 泰式肉碎沙律. Put food on table and prepare for making rice dumpling. Close-up of delicious chocolate muffins on wooden table.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE instructions
- Precooked rice to cool down.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork - stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons - Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon - Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon - fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons - brown sugar.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking.
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked..
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork.
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning).
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
Cooking, Table, Basil, Spicy, Dish, Leaf, Meat, Asian, Thai food, Breakfast, Pepper, Traditional, Thailand, Tasty, Fresh, Fried, Red, Background, Kitchen, Sauce, Chinese, Thai, Rice. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. It is great with extra veggies, basil and the oyster sauce is a must!