Bonus Chicken Ceaser Salad discount.
You finish brewing steam Chicken Ceaser Salad adopting 19 program along with 12 also. Here you are do a bang-up job.
technique of Chicken Ceaser Salad
- You need 2 of X cos lettuce or other large leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 250 g of bacon (thinly diced).
- a little of Crutons.
- Prepare 500 g of approx 2 X chicken breast (chopped into bite-sized pieces).
- This 6 of anchovies (or table salt, if not using anchovies).
- then of Flaked Parmasen cheese (to dress at the end).
- also of Cracked pepper.
- a little of For the poached eggs.
- You need 4 of x eggs.
- also 2 of x tbs butter.
- You need of Cling/plastic/saran wrap.
- You need of For the Sauce.
- add 1 cup of whole-egg mayonnaise.
- then 1 of large garlic clove minced.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- add 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- a little 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- use 30 ml of milk.
Chicken Ceaser Salad ingredients
- Start by peeling the leaves off your lettuce. Trim thick stems, rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and place in fridge to harden..
- In a flat pan, cook you bacon over a medium heat until it becomes crispy. The bacon will release grease, so avoid using too much oil to begin with. Stir intermittently. While your bacon is cookkng (approx 10 mins), mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside..
- Remove your bacon, pat down, or leave in a strainer to try and remove oil. While down pan, or get a new pan for your chicken. Cook chicken over a low/medium heat for 15 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken pieces..
- While your chicken is cooking, it's time to poach your eggs. Start by putting a pot of water on the stove to heat. Get a bowl (just a basic bowl), your butter, the eggs and some cling/plastic/saran wrap..
- Start by laying a piece of plastic wrap in your bowl, large enough to cover/hang over the side of the bowl..
- Grease the inside of this plastic wrap with butter..
- Crack 1 egg into the plastic wrap. Pick-up plastic wrap on all sides, making sure the egg is contained. Pull all sides together, and spin closed. You should now have a raw egg wrapped in plastic wrap, sealed closed at the top. Repeat for remaining eggs..
- Place eggs on boiling water for 4 minutes (runny) or 5 minutes (firm yolk). Before placing in the water, make sure the plastic wrap is joined well at the top, to prevent water getting in..
- Drain the chicken pan of any built up chicken liquid. Turn heat to medium-high. Place sauce into you pan - if sauce is too thick, add some additional milk to it to loosen..
- Add bacon and Anchovies to the chicken/sauce mixture. If you are not using anchovies, add salt to taste..
- Pull out your lettuce and line a bowl or deep plate with lettuce leaves. When chicken sauce mixture is hot, add mixture to cover lettuce leaves in bowl..
- Remove eggs from cling wrap and place 1 X egg on top of each bowl. Add croutons, cracked pepper and top with parmasen cheese..