Budget Soya chunk gravy promo. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets.
Soya Chunks(Soya Nuggets or Mealmaker) is an excellent source of protein and has a lot of health benefits too. This gravy is medium spicy so its suitable for kids too. Soya Chunks is tasteless and has a tendency to absorb any flavour that it is cooked with so I always spice it up with strong spices to make it more flavourful. You look after heating ruin Soya chunk gravy accepting 21 ingredients also 9 furthermore. Here you go cook.
method of Soya chunk gravy
- give 2 of Big onions.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- then 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- add 2 of cardamom pods.
- add 1 of medium size cinnamon stick.
- a little 2 of small bay leaves.
- then 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- a little 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- then 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- give 4-5 of chopped mint leaves.
- give 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- a little 2 tsp of chopped curry leaves.
- use 1/2 cup of cocount.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder(adjust according to your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- give As per taste of Salt.
- a little 3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- This 1.5 cup of - water.
- also 1-2 cup of - soyachunks.
Now lets get on to learn soya chunks gravy recipe…shall we?! besides, soya has several health benefits and is highly recommended for vegetarians or non-meat eaters. as per the studies, soya contains a higher percentage of proteins compared to meat or egg. hence soya chunks curry can be an easy alternative to meat or non-vegetarian curry. secondly, soya bean reduces the risk of osteoporosis for menopausal women and also helps to overcome other menopausal. How to Make Soya Chunks Gravy Curry Recipe - An Indian side dish made with soya chunks, tomatoes and spices. A delicious and easy side dish for roti or rice. Boil the tomatoes and onion separately, in a cup of water each, and make a paste of each.
Soya chunk gravy in succession
- In a blender, add cardamom pods, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, cloves, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, onion, tomato, green chilli, coconut pieces, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, mint leaves and curry leaves and grind it once..
- Grind everything together..
- Next add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and grind it into a paste..
- You can add water as required..
- Boil soya chunks by adding little bit salt in water.then grind 4-5 pieces of soya chunks and keep it aside..
- In one tsp oil roast the soyachunks for minute..
- Add 2 tsp oil in pan, add fennel seeds,cinnamon stick and bay leaves and fry it for 30 seconds..
- Add the paste and fry it for 2 minutes and then add water and boil it for 2 minutes and then add soya chunks and once it boils add the grinded soya chunks in it..
- Cook it for 5 minutes and then garnish it with coriander leaves..
Soya chunk curry is a simple gravy made with soya chunks or soya granules. This soya chunk gravy can be served with roti, chapatti or parathas. Sabzis like gatte ki sabzi , chana masala, soya chunk curry comes out handy when you run out of veggies. It is made in smooth onion tomato gravy with few spices easily available at home. meal maker gravy is easy to make ans as the name indicates, it is spicy, tangy and tasty, which goes very well with anything goes North Indian dishes like chapati roti, Nan, etc.