Buy Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) for cheap. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside. In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is cooked.
Season with salt and pepper or fish. Make sure to add more water if needed. Sometimes the pasta absorbs more liquid than expected. You transact heating coddle Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) employing 14 modus operandi than 5 so. Here is how you pull off.
receipt of Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas)
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- also 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- add 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- This 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- You need 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- also 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- add 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- use 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- use 1.5 L of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- add to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Milk makes this chicken sopas version rich and creamy. I am using evaporated milk for this recipe. There are many ways to cook Filipino macaroni chicken sopas. This Rich and Creamy Chicken Sopas version is one way of doing it.
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) gradually
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
Expect a tasty chicken noodle soup once you are done cooking using this recipe. Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup Sopas, literally means soup in Tagalog (or Spanish sopa), a Filipino soup favorite, it is this creamy chicken soup made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. The Filipino sopas is a sort of comfort food, perfect when you're not feeling well or even just on a nice cold, rainy day. With chicken, macaroni, vegetables, hot dogs, and flavorful broth, this Filipino-style soup is creamy, delicious, and the best way to warm up on cold winter days. This is a creamy and flavorful Asian soup loaded with chicken, pasta and vegetables.