Budget Veg Cheese dosa in year. Cheese Dosa is an easy dosa variety made with leftover dosa batter, cheese, onions and herbs. This cheese dosa is also one of the recipes I make. This cheese dosa recipe works very well as an.
Ingredients used in Mix Veg Multi Dal Adai Cheese Dosa. For Adai dosai this batter is blended fine the consistency of dosa batter. Heat the griddle and pour the dosa batter on and spread it. You wind up brewing spoil Veg Cheese dosa employing 6 instructions including 3 moreover. Here you are conclude.
technique of Veg Cheese dosa
- This 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- use of Veggies of your choice as capsicum, tomatoes,.
- add 1 of green chili.
- a little of Grated cheese.
- give of Dosa batter.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
Serve cheese dosa steaming hot as the melted cheese taste really scrumptious and lip smacking. Buttery, golden dosas are laced with Schezwan sauce and topped with cheese to get a crispy treat with a gooey, tongue-tickling filling. Ensure that you serve the Schezwan Cheese Dosa hot and fresh. Cheese dosa is a yummy and cheesy flavored South Indian dosa recipe, here I have used lots of cheese over dosa to melt the mouth of my kids.
Veg Cheese dosa method
- Heat the pan and pour the dosa batter, add pizza sauce on top of it. Cook for 1 min by closing with a lid on it..
- Add the veggies on top of it. Tap/ press it to stick on the top...
- Flip the dosa and cook for a minute. Then flip again and add grated cheese. Close the lid for a sec more. Now it's ready to serve..
Ingredients required for making Cheese Dosa Recipe is veg cheese frankie recipe with hint of peri peri sauce and eggless mayo. sliced mushrooms. lastly, the grated cheese can also be added to the vegetable stuffing in addition to the final step. add the. Dosas by itself make a yummy dish to have, and when cheese is added to it, the outcome is HEAVEN. Once you try this dish there is no way you are not going to crave for it any more. Cheese Dosa, possibly a fusion of two of your favorite things, is surely as savory as it sounds. The filling of rice and dal along with fenugreek seeds make it all the more nutritious.