Bonus Beef with Broccoli and Veg coupon code. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Simple and delicious beef with mixed vegetables.
It has a really good flavor and is great with rice. I ALWAYS double the sauce paste. The next time you're craving takeout, make our homemade beef and broccoli stir-fry instead. You look after stewing fix Beef with Broccoli and Veg using 11 instructions together with 7 than. Here is how you manage.
procedure of Beef with Broccoli and Veg
- then 1 lb of flank steak (sliced into thin pieces).
- then 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- This 1.5 tbs of vegetable oil.
- give of Broccoli (cut into florettes, also slice up the steam thin).
- also 1 of red bell pepper, cut into large pieces.
- This 1 of carrot, sliced thin.
- add 2 tbs of sweet soya sauce.
- a little 1.5 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- use 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- then 1 tbs of water.
You'll feel MUCH better afterwards—more accomplished and less bloated. Season sauce with salt and pepper (if necessary), then return steak to skillet. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember.
Beef with Broccoli and Veg modus operandi
- Dredge the beef in corn starch..
- Mix the last 5 ingredients to make the sauce and set aside..
- Heat oil in skillet and brown the beef (you dont need to FULLY cook it in this step) just brown on high heat then remove beef from pan..
- Add all the veggies to the pan EXCEPT the broccoli florettes. And pour sauce on top.
- Still on high heat, let the sauce come to a bubble and return the beef into the pan and mix (coating the beef in the sauce).
- Place the broccoli florettes ontop, place a lid on the wok/pan and let the florettes steam for 3 min.
- Serve on rice or noodles..
It is also a nice idea incorporate the dish with noodles. I made something like this before and I called it Lo Mein with Beef and Broccoli. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. What to Serve With Beef and Broccoli. This stir fry is can be served on its own or with steamed rice.